Urban Leadership Foundation
A hub for leadership training among the world's 1.4 billion slum-dwellers
Admin Board of Urban Leadership Foundation Trust (NZ)
- Chairman: Thomas Chacko, Indian migrant to New Zealand, former marketing exec in the Middle East, Manager/Economist, Work and Income New Zealand
- Murray Dilner, New Zealand, Missions leader
- Viv Grigg, B.E.E., M.A. (Missiology, Fuller SWM), PhD (Theology, Auckland), International Director, ULF, ex officio
- Treasurer: Derek McDowell, B.Com, ACA.
Board of Urban Leadership Foundation (US)
- Rev John Edmiston
- Dr Andrea McAlleenan
- Dr Viv Grigg
Advisory Board/ Accountability Team
- Hon. Lawyer: Les Allen, LlB
- Hon. Auditor, John Khouri, CPA.
- Rev. Dr. Tom Wolf, Southern Baptist Convention missions trainer, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Mr. David Cole, International Urban Missions Director, YWAM, New Zealand.
- Mrs. Carol Davis, Director, Leafline Initiatives, SF, CA, USA.
Encarncao Alliance Training Commission
- Bro. Viv Grigg, M.A.(Missions, Fuller), PhD (Theology).
- Dr Corrie de Boer, urban missions professor, Asian Theological Seminary, Manila, vice-chair of the Encarnação Training Commission, has established 500 schools in the slums of Manila.
- Dr Hruda Lahora, MITS, Nagpur India.
- Rev. Dr David Andrew Omana, Uganda Christian University
- Dr Aaron Smith, Asian Theological Seminary, Manila
- Directors from other partner schools.
- In New Zealand: registered as a charitable trust with the Charities Commission Regn No. CC31243, with tax deductibility in New Zealand since 1991.
- In US: 501©3: Urban Leadership registered as a 501©3 in 1985, started Servant-Partners in the US and then gave them the US 501(c)3. Urban Leadership Foundation was reregistered in 2009 as a 501c3.
View City Leadership Training...
Join the Volunteers Designing Training! Be a Donor Transforming the Slums!